Duration11-12 am CET
Microservice Applications on Versal and Other Adaptive SoCs
Nov 23, 2023
Available formats for this training
How can we help?
01. Can you help me with reserving the room?
If you need a room for a face-to-face course, please contact us. We will support you in choosing suitable accommodation.
02. What times in the day do courses start and end?
Our face-to-face courses start daily at 9 a.m. (CET/CEST) and end at 5 p.m., with two coffee breaks and an extended lunch break. The total course time per day is 6 hours. For online courses, the start is also at 9 a.m. (CET/CEST), but they end at 2:30 p.m.. The total course time per day is 4 and a half hours plus breaks.
03. Are course materials provided?
All participants of paid courses will receive English training materials in electronic or paper form.
04. Will I receive a course certificate?
Each participant of a paid PLC2 course will receive a signed certificate of attendance at the end of the course.
05. Can I pay with Training Credits (TCs)?
Of course, you can also pay for your training using your available TCs (Training Credits). We will then invoice AMD directly. If you do not have sufficient credit for the booked training, the difference can be paid for with an additional payment. The additional charge will be invoiced directly to you.
06. What are the options for payment?
You can pay us via bank transfer or with TCs (Training Credits). Unfortunately, payment via debit, credit card, or PayPal is not possible.
07. What is the deadline for payment?
Payment is due 14 days after the invoice date, without deduction. Please transfer the amount within that time.
08. What are the options for cancelling?
You can cancel free of charge up to 14 days before the course starts. If you have to cancel at short notice due to illness or other reasons, you have the option of adding a substitute participant or of making up the course at a later date (within 6 months).
09. When will I receive a firm commitment as to whether the course will take place?
You will receive binding confirmation 7 days before the course begins as to whether it will go ahead.
10. How many participants are required for a course to be given/what is the minimum number of participants?
We generally offer courses for 5 or more people. That means that if you would like to book a course at your premises, you need 5 people to register or need to pay the amount for 5 participants, even if fewer people attend.
11. Can I book a course that is given in English?
If you need a course that is officially advertised as given in German to be given in English, please contact us. We will try to make that possible for you.
12. What language is the course in?
Our webinars and online courses are conducted in English. All our F2F training courses are generally conducted in German. Feel free to contact us if you need face-to-face training in English or online training in German.